Currently, carriers face several challenges – plethora of technologies, convergence of networks and the ever-increasing demand for complex services – and seek for an all-in-one solution to replace existing management silos efficiently and cost-effectively.
The uni|MS™ Unified Management Suite is a state-of-the-art solution for supervising and managing modern telecommunication networks. It is a carrier-class multi-technology Element, Network and Service Management platform supporting off-the- shelf all Intracom Telecom wireless and wireline products. Third-party network elements can be managed through element mediation drivers that can be developed as a service.
uni|MS™ unifies the management of access and transport networks, improving user experience, lowering OpEx and improving efficiency. Integrated multi-domain Fault & Performance management and Service Provisioning are carried out through a powerful and intuitive user interface that personalizes user workspace and adapts to user needs.
- All-in-one solution replacing management silos.
- Faster alarm localization and troubleshooting resulting in shorter service restoration time.
- Fast service deployment.
- Compatibility with any hardware and OS.
- No need for third-party license fees.
- Management of thousands of NEs from a single server.
- Leading reliability and high availability.
- Fast integration with umbrella NMS/OSS systems.
- Short learning curve for users.
- More efficient daily routines and operations.